- 1 lb of bacon (thin sliced)
- 1 lb. shrimp
- fresh jalapeno sliced
- Clean and devein all the shrimp.
- Cut the bacon in half.
- Lay one slice of jalapeno in the center of the bacon top with a shrimp, fold bacon over shrimp and put on foil wrapped cookie sheet seam side down.
- Turn broiler on and set pan on second level from the top.
- Broil until just starting to brown, check often.
- Turn oven to 400 and move pan to bottom and cook for about 5 minutes more to help brown the bottom.
Recipe Source here