- 200 grams of softened cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams of sugar
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 200 ml of whole milk or heavy cream
- 40 grams of cake flour
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar and lemon juice until everything is well incorporated.
- Add the milk and flour a little bit at a time. Mix well and try to break apart the larger lumps.
- For a smooth texture, sieve the cheesecake batter. Scrape the bottom of the sieve to push any lumps through.
- Pour the batter into the rice cooker bowl. Cook the cheesecake for one white rice cycle.
- Test the cheesecake for doneness by sticking a toothpick through the center. If it comes out clean, it’s done. If it doesn’t come out clean, keep the rice cooker on warm setting until the toothpick test comes out clean.
- Remove the rice cooker bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once the cheesecake has set at room temperature, place a piece of parchment paper on top of the cheesecake and chill the refrigerator to firm up.
- To remove from rice cooker bowl, using a small plate or your hand as a guide and carefully flip the cheesecake over and out.
- Slice up and serve with your favorite toppings like chocolate sauce or fresh fruit or both.