- 500g pork (kasim or liempo, cut into cubes)
- 1cup bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 6cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3pcs tomatoes, diced
- 2pcs ladyfinger peppers (siling pansigang, cut into rings)
- 1/2cup vinegar (sukang puti)
- 4T sugar
- 1/2cup water (you may adjust accdg. to your preference)
- In a pot, put water enough to cover the pork.
- Boil (then simmer) until the pork is tender.
- Add water as needed.
- Once the pork is tender and the water has evaporated, fry the pork on its own oil.
- When slightly browned, move to one side of the pan then saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add the peppers then pour the vinegar and water.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes then add the sugar and mix well.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes then it’s good to go. =)
Image: Cafe Nilson